We are so excited to announce our new favorite product for showcasing your full wedding day story! This edge-to-edge flush mount album from Finao is a beautiful statement piece to have in your home on display for family and friends. We love taking the time to create unique and creative layouts with the help of SmartAlbums by Pixellu that our clients will love. Why settle for one wedding album when you can have two?
Angie and Jai’s handcrafted wedding albums feature a grey DeSade fabric paired with a matching hard slipcase to ensure the protection of the quality printmaking within each album.
Flip through the photo gallery above or watch our short video to see more.
Want to discuss where you are with your photography and where you would like to be? Sign up for a free Strategy Session with me!
The next Chicago Moment-Driven Photojournalism Workshop (limited to only 10 students) is April 10-11. We will spend two days telling one person’s story, strengthening our visual storytelling and stepping outside our comfort zones.
If you’re shooting the same thing each week, the same way … this workshop can help.
- How to capture and package the story of your clients, rather than hundreds of images that don’t connect to their hearts
- How to communicate with your clients so that you can anticipate which photos will speak most strongly to them
- How to capture powerful moments during a portrait session that show your clients as an authentic version of themselves
- How to work through any anxiety and you experience documenting and interacting with strangers and address the self-doubt that keeps you from capturing the powerful shots you know you’re capable of
- An intimate group experience with other photographers similarly interested in upleveling their skills
- Tons of feedback from Candice and fellow workshop participants
- Ample time to apply what you’re learning to make your photographs even stronger
- A 15-minute follow up call with Candice after the workshop to identify areas for growth
- Access to a private Facebook group of Moment-Driven alumni for future support!
YOU’LL PARTICIPATE IN
- Shooting assignments in downtown Chicago documenting strangers and telling their stories. This is a hands-on workshop where you apply the feedback and techniques you’ve learned immediately.
- Feedback sessions where you practice identifying what makes a strong photograph so you can learn to quickly shoot and cull your own shots. Many photographers take days to edit a shoot — it should only take a few hours, once you know what to look for!