Workshops and Mentor Sessions for Photographers
HOW MENTOR SESSIONS WORK
We meet online via GotoMeeting.com so we can both see my computer screen. You can either Dropbox me your images or we can go through your website. Our session lasts 3 hours, and no topic is out of bounds. I'm here to help you think more creatively, and will encourage you to be more thoughtful with your shooting.
SAMPLE SESSION TOPICS
- We can go through your latest shoot, frame by frame
- I can help you edit your next blog post, with your strongest images represented
- I can help you discover other ways to document a scene
- I can add to your "portrait session toolkit", so you're not struggling the next time your clients ask, "What do you want us to do?"
- Honestly, we can discuss whatever you want – I'm an open book!
This intimate workshop (limited to only 10 students) is designed to recharge your photography. If you’re shooting the same thing each week, the same way … I can help. We’ll take an in depth look at your images and help you step outside your comfort zone, try new things, and produce stronger images that your clients will absolutely love.
how to make stronger images, how to capture moments during a portrait session, and how to overcome any anxiety you may experience in documenting and interacting with strangers
a thorough critique of your website images and will leave with an edited portfolio selection of your strongest photographs.
in shooting assignments in downtown Chicago documenting strangers. This is not a “stand around, watching Candice photograph models” session. This is a hands-on workshop – the best way to learn something is to do it yourself!
Find at more at www.momentdrivenworkshop.com