If you want to spice up your pet’s diet, try making homemade treats! These are some effortless recipes that your dog will love.
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Treats
With Fall coming up in about a month get ready for pumpkin season with this recipe!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup peanut butter natural, NO Xylitol or sugar substitutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour all-purpose
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (make sure there’s no nutmeg)
Check out the rest of the recipe at:
Three Ingredient Treats
These treats are even easier to make with just three ingredients!
- 2 cups oats
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- ½ cup peanut butter
See the rest of the recipe at:
Sweet Potato Chews
If your dog enjoys chewy treats this is the recipe for you.
Peanut Butter Dog Treats
A more savory recipe to spice things up for your pet!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable chicken or beef stock
- Optional: bone-shaped cookie cutter
Check out the cooking instructions here:
Chicken Dog Treats
This is a great protein-heavy treat option!
- Silicone Mold
- 1 cup cooked, finely diced chicken
- 1/2 cup rice, cooked & mashed
- 3 tablespoons rice flour
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 egg
See the rest of the instructions here: