Are you wanting to have a fun but relaxing night in with your pup? Well, it’s five o’clock somewhere! Grab your fancy cocktail glasses and make a mocktail that both you and your furry friend can enjoy!
For your Doggo
Watermelon Pina Colada
- 1 Cup frozen watermelon
- 2 Tbsp light coconut milk
- 3/4 Cup frozen banana slices
- 2 tsp non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 Cup coconut water (additive-free)
- 1 Cup frozen cantaloupe
- 1/2 Cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- Additive-free sparking water
- Halved strawberries
- Halved blueberries
Looking to drink something for yourself with a little more pizzazz?
- And don’t forget a little decorative umbrella!
Easy Mint Mojito:
- 5 mint leaves in the bottom of a cocktail shaker until aromatic.
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- A handful of ice and shake.
Enjoy you night with you pup!
*Under no circumstances should you let you pet taste or have alcohol.
*If your pet has health issues or if you have any concerns, consult a veterinarian before offering the treats.