Are you looking for a place to shop with a little company
from your furry friend?
We have a list of places to shop throughout the city that would love to have your doggo hang out.
1. SHOP LOCAL! I photographed 54 local businesses since the Pandemic and you can see this project on my Instagram, @Cusicphotocommercial. Save the planet!
2. Chicago’s famous Magnificent Mile has several pet-friendly stores such as Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, TJ Maxx, Marshall’s, and Apple. Just make sure that your dog is leashed and well-behaved while you shop. In addition to shopping, the Mag Mile also has many pet-friendly hotels and restaurants!
3. Lush Cosmetics has various locations throughout the city and is a very pet-friendly company. Lush has a no-testing policy on animals for all of their projects and strongly encourage bringing your pet into their stores worldwide.
4. Barnes and Noble is not only a great place to relax with a good book, but it is also a great place to relax with with your dog. Barnes and Noble has been notable for allowing pets inside but remember that dogs are not allowed in their on-site coffee shops.
5. Restoration Hardware is not only a unique and fashionable furniture store but they are also very pet friendly. Just make sure you keep your dog on a leash and if you break it, you buy it!